£149 – Cornwall coastal retreat with dinner, 48% off
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays at The Old Quay House -- a hotel with "front-row seats onto the River Fowey, and dazzling views across the estuary" (The Daily Telegraph) -- are now £149, saving up to 48% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full Cornish breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £45 per person)
- It's £249 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per stay (payable direct to the hotel)
- Superior Double Rooms are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 31 March; 22 April
Why We Love It
- The hotel is housed in a Victorian former seamen's shelter that overlooks Fowey's waterfront on one side, and quaint Fore Street's cute boutiques and art galleries on the other
- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay says this "stylish hotel" is in a "lovely spot" and serves "excellent local fare"
- You can catch the ferry across to Polruan Quay for a relaxing day trip, or walk the hour to Gribbin Head within the Polperro Heritage Coast for panoramic coastal views
- Other nearby attractions include the Eden Project (15 minutes' drive), Lanhydrock (20 minutes' drive) and The Lost Gardens of Heligan (35 minutes' drive)
up to 48% off
(113 Member Ratings)