£65 – East Sussex: Rye getaway with breakfast, was £103
The medieval town of Rye is "possibly the south of England's quaintest town", says Lonely Planet. Stroll its cobbled streets, admire the Tudor buildings and have a cuppa overlooking the picturesque harbour with this overnight stay from Rye Lodge Hotel, which is now less than £33 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-night bed-and-breakfast stay is £125 per room
- Friday-night stays are an extra £25 (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £17.50 per night to stay in a Deluxe Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Classic Rooms are not available on 3, 10, 14-15, 17-18, 21 February; 24-25, 28 March
Why We Love It
- You can save 37% on a bed-and-breakfast break at this independent hotel in the centre of town
- The hotel is at the top of East Cliff -- it has a guest bar and a terrace that offer panoramic views over Romney Marsh, the Rother Estuary and Rye Harbour
- Room rates include parking and access to the indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Attractions close to the historic town include the Rye Castle Museum and Camber Sands, a vast sandy beach that's a 10-minute drive away
- The AA says Rye Lodge is a "popular hotel" with an "excellent indoor pool" and "attractively decorated" bedrooms
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01797 223838 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 4 April; +£25 Fri
7, 20, 24-25, 28 February; 3, 10, 14, 17-18, 20-21, 27, 31 March have now sold out
How to Book
(168 Member Ratings)