£95 – Cornwall getaway with breakfast, 31% off
An overnight stay at Penvith Barns in Looe, less than 10 minutes' drive from the beach and less than 15 minutes' drive from the picturesque Polperro Heritage Coast, is now £95. This deal saves up to 31% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Small Double, King or Family room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- If you spend £20 on food only at The Plough in Duloe and The Plough on the Quay in Looe, during February and March (excluding Sunday lunch and Valentine's Day), you get £20 food credit for free.
- Dogs can stay for an extra £10 (payable direct to the B&B)
Why We Love It
- This B&B's building dates from the 16th century, and sits on top of hidden tunnels that smugglers used in the 17th century. Part of the 40-foot passage can be seen through a glass floor in the property
- Penvith Barns has sheep -- including Bonnie and Clyde, who were hand-reared and you can feed -- as well as chickens
- Wild Futures monkey sanctury is less than 10 minutes' walk away
- The pretty fishing port of Looe, is less than 10 minutes' drive away, and has plenty of shops, cafés, restaurants and a beach to explore. From there you can walk the South West Coast Path to Polperro, which Lonely Planet says is "particularly scenic"
- The closest beaches are Millendreath and Seaton (dog friendly), are both less than 10 minutes' drive away
- Whitsand Bay, with its miles of golden-sand beaches backed by dramatic cliffs, is 20 minutes' drive away