£149—Riverside Windsor stay near castle w/dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel occupies a super spot by the River Thames in Royal Windsor, a short stroll from both the famous castle and Eton College. Overnight stays at this historic Georgian property, including breakfast and £40-per-room dining credit, are £149 from December until April, saving up to 39% on direct prices.
- Valid 17 December, 2023-7 April, 2024
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Room, with cooked breakfast, for two
- £40 credit per room, per day, to be used against food from the All Day Dining menu in the Brasserie (cannot be used for payment towards any drinks, room service or service charges. Unused credit cannot be rolled over to the next day)
- Access to Wren's Club, including the gym and sauna
- It's an extra £30 per night to stay in a Club Room, which are larger than Executive Rooms. Some have castle views
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Sir Christopher Wren is a riverside hotel close to Windsor Castle. It's an "enviable location", says The Daily Telegraph, with "beautiful views of the Thames and the spires of Eton College".
- Named after the famous architect of St Paul's Cathedral, who grew up in Windsor, the property consists of a Georgian main building and the contemporary Windsor Wing.
- Windsor Castle is around five minutes' walk from the hotel. The world's oldest and largest occupied castle, it houses some of the most prestigious works of art from the Royal Collection and is open Thursday to Monday for tours.
- Hotel facilities include a brasserie with river views and serves a menu of modern European cuisine, a riverside terrace and Wren's Club (just across the courtyard from the main house), which has a well-equipped gym, sauna and relaxation area.
- Rooms are split between the main house and an annexe building on a cobbled street near Eton Bridge.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
No pets allowed.
Only service animals allowed.
Spaces in the hotel's off-site car park are limited and must be pre-booked.
If you wish to reserve a parking space, contact the hotel on 01753 442400 or at email@example.com to receive your unique hotel confirmation number – please allow 48-72 hours for the hotel to process your booking first. Once you have your hotel confirmation number, click here to reserve a space. A charge of £15 per car, per night, applies.
If the hotel car park is full, click here for a full list of other parking options in Windsor.
Up to 39% off
£149 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(143 Member Ratings)