Royal Garden Hotel
Why We Love It
- The hotel is near Kensington Gardens and Harrods
- Many rooms have views of Kensington Gardens
- The 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang restaurant serves authentic Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Royal Garden Hotel is right beside Kensington Gardens, just a short walk from the museums on Exhibition Road and 20 minutes' walk from Harrods. High Street Kensington Underground station is five minutes' walk away.
You can enjoy afternoon tea in the Park Terrace Restaurant, which holds two AA Rosettes. However, the real shining star is the 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang restaurant on the 10th floor, where those in the know dig into the signature wood-fired Beijing duck. Order in advance to avoid a 45-minute wait.
After a day's sightseeing or shopping, slip into the darkly handsome Bertie's Bar for late-afternoon coffees or evening cocktails. There is also a gym with fitness equipment and a health club.
The bedrooms have large picture windows, many with views of Kensington Gardens and cosy window seats. Triple-glazing ensures a quiet night's sleep in spite of the bustling street below.
Queen Rooms are 21 square metres and have views of Kensington High Street and the Royal Household Mews.
Check out our top 101 suggestions for things to do in London for some inspiration -- it's the ultimate interactive guide to the nation's capital.
- "The hotel has become a discreet haven for a regular stream of famous visitors as diverse as Michael Jackson, President Putin and the England rugby team" -- The Caterer
- "There are many notable Chinese restaurants in London, but none with such a picture-perfect vista… [and] the cooking is not overshadowed by the view" -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
There is no extra bed available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Park Terrace restaurant must be pre-booked. Please call the hotel on +44 20 7937 8000 to arrange the table.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(441 Member Ratings)