£159 – 5-star London hotel stay with cocktail, save 52%
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 52% on a luxurious stay in London's chic Kensington district. An overnight break at the AA 5-Red-Star Royal Garden Hotel is now £159.
- Overnight accommodation in a Queen Double Room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 1pm (subject to availability on arrival), for two
- Welcome cocktail (worth up to £10.50 per person; once per stay)
- A King or Twin Room is £179
- You can book extra nights with breakfast for the same price
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is next to Kensington Gardens, and walking distance from the Royal Albert Hall and Harrods
- Many rooms have views of Kensington Gardens
- The 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang restaurant serves authentic Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine
Royal Garden Hotel is right beside Kensington Gardens, just a short walk from the museums on Exhibition Road and 20 minutes' walk from Harrods. High Street Kensington Underground station is five minutes' walk away.
You can take afternoon tea in the Park Terrace Restaurant, which holds two AA Rosettes. However, the real shining star is the 3-AA-Rosette Min Jiang restaurant on the 10th floor, where those in the know dig into the signature wood-fired Beijing duck. Order in advance as there is a 45-minute wait.
After a day's sightseeing or shopping, you can slip into the darkly handsome Bertie's Bar for late-afternoon coffees or evening cocktails. There is also a gym with fitness equipment and a health club.
The bedrooms have large picture windows, many with views of Kensington Gardens and cosy window seats. Triple glazing ensures a quiet night's sleep in spite of the bustling street below.
Queen Rooms are 21 square metres in size and have views of Kensington High Street and the Royal Household Mews.
Check out our top 101 suggestions for things to do in London for some inspiration.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Park Terrace restaurant must be pre-booked. Please call the hotel on +44 20 7937 8000 to arrange the table.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(577 Member Ratings)