Sold outThis deal was published August 01, 2016 and sold out September 12, 2016. See current deals
£109 – 'Delightful' 16th-Century Yorkshire Stay inc Dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Monk Fryston Hall Hotel, a former monastery in North Yorkshire, is described as "delightful" by The AA. Overnight stays including dinner at this rural hideaway are now £109 for two people.
- Some Fridays in September and October are available. Saturdays are an extra £15 per room, per night (payable directly on booking/arrival)
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double/Twin Room or a Superior Double/Twin Room (subject to availability on booking) with full English breakfast
- Tea or coffee when you arrive (worth £3.20 per person)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner each (worth £29.95 per person)
- A 2-night package with dinner on the first night only is £175
More Reasons to Go
- At £109, this dinner, bed and breakfast offer saves you up to 34%
- This country-house hotel is set in 30 acres of gardens and mature woodland, with its own lake, in the small village of Monk Fryston, in the Vale of York
- The property has many original features, including oak panelling and inglenook fireplaces
- The RSPB Fairburn Ings nature reserve is a 10-minute drive away and Leeds is a 30-minute drive away
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.