£19 – Surrey Hills: sharing dishes & wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The White Horse is a "hip, historic and bang on trend" (The Daily Telegraph) 13th-century former coaching inn in Dorking. You and a friend can now visit for sharing dishes and wine for £9.50 a head.
- Three small plates* from the Dozen Menu for two to share, plus a 175ml glass of red or white tekena wine each
- You can swap your glass of wine for a bottle of wine for £24
- Valid 12-9pm Sunday-Friday until 31 March, 2020
- You can also visit for a 20oz rib of beef to share between two with a glass of malbec each for £49
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 48% on the regular cost of your meal
- The Times describes the food as "splendid stuff", while The Daily Telegraph says the menu "punches well above its weight" and offers "smashing surprises"
- Charles Dickens wrote some of The Pickwick Papers while staying at the property -- the novelist and his works are now the theme of much of the hotel's décor
- You get a choice of three dishes to share -- we like the sound of the courgette, mushroom and sweet pepper flatbread, the salt and pepper calamari with saffron aioli and the mini sausages with bloody Mary ketchup
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 48% off
How to Book
(61 Member Ratings)