£99 – 2-night historic Devon inn stay, save 50%
Dating back to 825AD, The Cridford Inn is a charming Devon longhouse with bundles of character. A cosy winter mini break is now less than £25 per person, per night, saving 50% on the usual price.
- A 2-night stay in a Deluxe Double or Family Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- 20% off dinner (food only; must be pre-booked)
- A 3-night stay is £145 per room, with the extra night on a B&B basis
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £10 per room, per night (payable to the hotel direct)
Why We Love It
- Nestled in the Teign Valley, between Chudleigh, Newton Abbot and Exeter, The Cridford Inn is one of the oldest pubs in England
- The hotel is in an idyllic spot for a ramble, with Dartmoor National Park half a mile away and the Canonteign Falls -- Britain's highest man-made Victorian waterfalls -- less than a 10-minute drive
- There's a cosy bar with an open fire and an extensive gin library, and a restaurant serving hearty dishes made using locally sourced produce
- "Over a thousand years of history are packed into the rough stone walls and thatched roof of this heritage gem of a pub, right down to the medieval masons' marks still visible above the bar" -- The AA
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01626 853694 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 31 March; +£10 Fri-Sat