£49 – 2-AA-Rosette tasting-menu meal for 2 in South Wales
Sosban in Llanelli is a "powerhouse on the national culinary scene", according to The AA, and has been awarded two Rosettes for its "carefully conceived and intriguing" dishes. You can now get a tasting-menu lunch for two for £49, saving 55% on the regular cost.
- A 6-course tasting menu lunch for two -- you can choose either the regular or the vegetarian
- 20% off the paired wine flight if taken
- A voucher for one is £25; a voucher for four is £95
- You can get the same menu for dinner, with a glass of bubbly, for £69; a voucher for one is £35 and a voucher for four is £135
- Valid for lunch 12-3pm Wed-Sat; and dinner 5:30-9pm Wed-Thu; 5:30-9:30pm Fri until 30 Jun
Why We Love It
- The Michelin Guide 2018 praises the "tasty, well-prepared dishes" at the restaurant
- The Grade II-listed property was originally built in 1872 to house a pumping engine; inside, the building retains exposed brickwork and oak-beamed ceilings
- Newly appointed executive chef Andrew Sheridan was a semi-finalist in the BBC Young Chef of the Year aged 17
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch Wed-Sat; +£20 dinner Wed-Fri until 30 Jun
How to Book
(23 Member Ratings)