Sold outThis deal was published December 01, 2017 and sold out March 16, 2018. See current deals
£69 – AA Restaurant of the Year, Wales: 5-course meal for 2
Beach House Restaurant on the Gower Peninsula offers "show-stopping plates of food" and a "spectacular beachside location", says Olive Magazine. You can now get a 5-course tasting-menu lunch or dinner while taking in the views for £34.50 a head.
- A 5-course tasting-menu meal for two people
- A voucher for four is £129
- Valid for lunch 12-1pm Wed-Sun; dinner 6:30-8pm Wed-Fri until 30 Apr
- You can dine on a Saturday night for a £10 per-person supplement, payable direct to the venue
- For a £15 per-person supplement, you can get the 8-course tasting menu for dinner (payable direct to the restaurant on the day)
Why We Love It
- You'll save 37% on the usual price of this dining experience, which features plenty of local produce
- The venue has just been named AA Restaurant of the Year (Wales) 2017-18, and also won 'Best Restaurant 2017' in the Swansea Bay Tourism Awards
- Head chef Hywel Griffith was previously sous chef at Ynyshir Hall, during which time it held a Michelin star and three AA Rosettes, and later, head chef at the Freemasons at Wiswell, which was ranked number one in The Good Food Guide 2016's list of the Top 50 UK Pubs
- Olive Magazine praises the dishes that are "almost too pretty to dismantle" and the restaurant's "charming service"
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Wed-Sun; dinner Wed-Fri until 30 Apr; +£10pp Sat