£199 – Michelin-starred chef's table for 2 in Penarth
The 4 AA Rosette-awarded, Michelin-starred Restaurant James Sommerin on the Penarth seafront serves "hearty and boldly flavoured" dishes (The Michelin Guide 2017). For £199, the venue is offering this chef's-table dining experience, which includes a 14-course tasting menu for two people, plus a glass of champagne each.
- A 14-course tasting menu for two people at the chef's table and a glass of champagne each
- A voucher for four is £395
- Valid 12-2:30pm Tue-Fri, Sun*; 7-9:30pm Tue-Thu, Sun until 30 Nov, 2017, 2 Jan-31 Mar 2018
- You can get a 6-course tasting-menu lunch for £89 for two
Why We Love It
- The award-winning venue is number 34 in The Good Food Guide's 2017 Top 50 Restaurants list, while The Daily Telegraph praises the "relaxed fine dining using quality local ingredients"
- The restaurant was recently named AA Restaurant of the Year for Wales at the AA Hospitality Awards 2016-2017 for its for "highly accomplished" cooking and "gorgeous views"
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited the property on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch Tue-Sun*; dinner Tue-Thu, Sun; 1-30 Nov, 2 Jan-31 Mar
How to Book
(319 Member Ratings)