£35 – 'Brilliant' meal for 2 inc coffee in Merthyr Tydfil
According to Wales Online, "it really is all about the food" at Jol's Food Co., which serves "melt-in-the-mouth" dishes. You and a friend can now get a 2-course meal with coffee for £17.50 a head, saving up to 39% on the usual price.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course and a coffee each
- A voucher for four is £65
- Valid for lunch (12-3pm) Tue-Sat and dinner (7-10pm) Tue-Thu until 30 Nov
Why We Love It
- Wales Online praises the "welcoming vibe" and the "brilliant" menu at this Merthyr Tydfil town centre eatery -- we like the sound of the Cornish white crab on toast, followed by the grilled grass-fed sirloin steak with baby gem lettuce, brown butter breadcrumbs and triple-cooked chips
- Chef Jamie O'Leary was the former sous chef at Abergavenny's
2-AA-RosetteThe Hardwick, where he trained under TV chef Stephen Terry
- An impressive 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited the venue previously and rated it for us said they loved it
- The restaurant is also well regarded locally -- 90% of TripAdvisor reviewers rate it as "Excellent" or "Very Good"
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch Tue-Sat; dinner Tue-Thu until 30 Nov
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)