£49 – 'Majestic' London hotel: afternoon tea & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
For £24.50 a head, you and a friend can now get afternoon tea with champagne at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, a "majestic" 5-star hotel with "unrivalled views of the London Eye and the city skyline" (The AA).
- The Royal Horseguards afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, handmade cakes and pastries, freshly baked fruit and plain scones, homemade fruit preserve with Cornish clotted cream, and a pot of loose-leaf tea, plus a 125ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £25
- Valid 1-6pm Monday-Thursday until 31 March, 2020
- Alternatively, you can visit 1-6pm Friday-Sunday -- this option is £59 for two or £30 for one
Why We Love It
- You'll save 37% on the usual cost of this afternoon tea experience for two, served with a complimentary glass of champagne
- "Afternoon tea in the lobby lounge comes highly recommended" -- The Daily Telegraph
- This 5-star hotel has been awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence
- The Grade I-listed property is less than a 15-minute walk from a number of London landmarks, including Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament
- The hotel, built in 1884, was originally used as a base by MI5 during World War I, and had New Scotland Yard as a neighbour
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(122 Member Ratings)