£100 – 'Best afternoon tea in London' for 2 w/champagne
Why We Love This Deal
The Langham has been serving afternoon tea since 1865, when it launched a tradition by becoming the first hotel in London to serve savouries, scones and cakes to the famous and the fashionable. You and a friend can visit the 5-star hotel for champagne afternoon tea for £50 a head, saving 34% on the regular cost.
- The Langham Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, classic and fruit scones with Cornish clotted cream and seasonal preserves, and pastries inspired by Wedgwood collections
- A choice of teas, with the assistance of a tea sommelier to help you decide
- A 150ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £50; a voucher for four is £200
- Alternatively you can choose The Langham High Tea with Wedgwood. It includes all of the above plus a savoury dish -- this option is £55 for one, £110 for two and £220 for four
- Valid 12-5:30pm Sunday-Friday until 30 April
- We have also negotiated a 3-course meal for two with drinks for £59
Why We Love It
- Vogue included Palm Court at The Langham in its 2019 list of the "Best Afternoon Tea in London"
- "The Langham is serious about tea, very serious" -- London Evening Standard
- Palm Court "is the height of elegance", with "marble floors, lavender and sage leather chairs and fresh flowers at every turn", says the Afternoon Tea Awards -- Palm Court won "Best Tea Service" in 2018
- "There is a unique twist to their delectable bites and you'll enjoy them against a backdrop of sparkling music from The Langham's resident pianist. If that's not enough to tempt you, nothing will!" -- Woman & Home
- Palm Court is a "sublime setting" for afternoon tea, says The Daily Telegraph
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(21 Member Ratings)