£35 – Cotswolds: afternoon tea w/prosecco for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Kings Head is "well positioned in the very centre of handsome Cirencester" (The Daily Telegraph). With this deal you and a friend can visit for afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco for £35.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, scones served with cream and jam, bite-sized cakes and sweet treats, served with a pot of tea and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £65
- Valid 3-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a spa day including a 55-minute treatment and lunch or afternoon tea -- this option is £55 for one, or £99 for two
Why We Love It
- Dating back to the 14th century, with some parts even older, the historic inn "cleverly incorporates ancient features with contemporary style and furnishings", according to The Daily Telegraph
- Part of the property was constructed over the remains of a Roman building, a mosaic of which is preserved in a glassed area of floor by the reception desk
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a trip to the Corinium Museum, which is dedicated to Cirencester's Roman past, and is just three minutes' walk from The Kings Head
- Alternatively, you could follow your afternoon tea with a walk around Cirencester Park, which is a "lovely spot for a stroll", according to Lonely Planet
Maximum group size is six. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.