£59 – Chester 'impressive' spa day w/facial & afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
The Club & Spa at DoubleTree by Hilton Chester is in a restored 18th-century manor house that "combines past and present with contemporary styling and décor", says The Good Spa Guide. You can now visit for a spa day with a 25-minute treatment and afternoon tea for £59.
- A spa day for one, which includes all-day access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire
- One of the following 25-minute treatments: Signature back, neck & shoulder massage; Elemis intro facial; Pevonia Essentials express facial; a body scrub, plus afternoon tea
- A voucher for two is £115
- You can visit for all-day access and afternoon tea for 23% less than usual -- this option is £42 for one, or £84 for two
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- Treatments alone at the spa cost up to £55
- Facilities at the "impressive" (Liverpool Echo) spa include an 18-metre indoor pool, a relaxation area, an outdoor thermal pool with a waterfall, a sauna, an aroma room and a steam room
- Cheshire Live names the spa on its list of the best spas to visit in Cheshire
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant or have any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(18 Member Ratings)