£6 – Cheshire country house: food festival & garden entry
The Great British Food Festival's 2017 programme comes to Arley Hall in Cheshire in September. For £6, you can get a ticket to enjoy the food-themed festivities and get entry to the gardens.
- Entry to the Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall
- Access to the gardens
- You can get two tickets, plus a recipe book to share (worth £3), for £13
- Valid 10am-5pm 23-24 Sep
Why We Love It
- For £6, you'll get an adult ticket to the Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall
- This year you can enjoy live culinary demonstrations, Men vs Food challenges, cake-offs, an artisan market, entertainment for the little ones, live music and guided forager walks
- The deal also includes access to the gardens (usually £8.50 for adults)
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go