£25 – Cardiff former chapel: champagne afternoon tea for 2
Champagne afternoon tea for two at the The Good Food Guide 2018-recommended Chapel 1877 in central Cardiff is now £25, saving 51% on the regular cost.
- Champagne afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, scones, Welsh cakes and bara brith with Cornish clotted cream and Welsh conserve, and a selection of miniature desserts and cakes served with a choice of speciality tea, a glass of Henriot Brut champagne and a champagne sorbet each
- A voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12:30-5pm daily until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-31 Mar, 2018
- Alternatively, get a 3-course dinner for two for £39
Why We Love It
- £12.50 a head for champagne afternoon tea is great value and you can even visit any day of the week
- You'll take tea in the impressive Chapel 1877, a former chapel built in the French Gothic style and "smartly converted" into a "great looker", says The Good Food Guide 2018
- The eatery won the title of Cardiff's Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year in the 2016 Lux Hospitality Awards
A maximum of 10 people per table booking. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Daily until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-31 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(311 Member Ratings)