£39 – Cardiff: 3-course dinner for 2 at former chapel
You can get a 3-course à la carte dinner for two at this "smartly converted methodist chapel" (The Good Food Guide 2018) Chapel 1877 in central Cardiff for £39, saving 45% on the regular price.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu*
- Valid Mon-Thu 5:30-9:30pm until 31 Mar, 2018
- You can also get a 2-course lunch and drink for £29 for two or £15 for one one -- valid 12-4pm Mon-Fri, 30 Nov; 1 Jan-31 Mar, 2018**
- A voucher for four is £75
- Alternatively, get afternoon tea with bubbly for two for £12.50 per head
Why We Love It
- This French Gothic-style former chapel is a Grade-II listed building and still retains some of its original features
- The restaurant is located in the heart of the city
- An impressive 94% of our members who have previously visited this venue and reviewed their experience said they loved it
A maximum of 10 people per table booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Mon-Thu until 30 Nov; 1 Jan-31 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(311 Member Ratings)