£29 – Highly rated 3-course Thai meal for 2 in Cardiff
Travelzoo members can now visit The Thai House Restaurant in central Cardiff for a 3-course meal for two for £14.50 a head -- that's a saving of 48% on the usual price.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each -- members can dine from Menu A or B at lunch or Menu B at dinner
- Alternatively, for £55, four people can get a 3-course meal from Menu D or E at lunch or Menu E at dinner
- Valid 12-2:30pm Tue-Sat; 5:30-10pm Mon-Thu, 5:30-9pm Sun until 30 Nov, 2017; 1 Jan-28 February, 2018
Why We Love It
- This meal usually costs up to £28 per person
- You can choose from two different menus; we like the sound of the platter of mixed starters, followed by the hot green chicken curry with pea aubergines and Thai basil, and the ice cream and sorbet with fruit salad to finish
- The venue is a 5-minute walk from St David's Shopping Centre in Cardiff
- 95% of Travelzoo members who have visited the venue previously and rated it for us said they loved it
A maximum of four people per booking. Must be used by two people in one visit. There is a limit of one voucher per person; a maximum of two vouchers can be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Tue-Sat; dinner Sun-Thu until 30 Nov; 1 Jan-28 Feb
This deal is not valid for lunch on 11 and 25 November.
How to Book
(51 Member Ratings)