Sold outThis deal was published April 25, 2021 and sold out June 17, 2021. See current deals
£89 – 72hrs left to buy: Bath stay w/afternoon tea & bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
You can stay in a converted Victorian house that's within five minutes' walk of Royal Victoria Park and the Royal Crescent with this deal from Brooks Guesthouse Bath. For less than £45 per person, overnight stays include breakfast, afternoon tea, and prosecco and save up to 51% on the regular cost. This is your last chance to book, as the offer is only available to purchase until 11am on 19 June, 2021.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday from 1 October, 2021-31 March, 2022. You can stay on a Friday night for an extra £20, or a Saturday night for an extra £40 (payable directly to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Four Poster Superior King room, with a daily breakfast hamper, for two
- Afternoon tea on the day of arrival (worth £12.50 per person)
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £20)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- It's £159 for a 2-night stay, or £199 for three nights, on B&B
- Not available on 2, 5-16, 29-30 October; 19-30 November; 1-12, 19, 24-31 December, 2021; 13-14 February; 13-14 March, 2022,
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- "At its heart is the personal touch", with a "magnificent magnolia outside and a colourful interior", says Country & Townhouse
- Period features at the "stylish" (The Daily Telegraph) hotel include cornicing, chandeliers, and fireplaces
- The city centre, where you'll find the Roman Baths, is around a 10-minute walk away and Bath Abbey, a "15th-century edifice of golden, glowing stone" (Lonely Planet) is about 15 minutes' walk away
- The National Trust's Prior Park Landscape Garden — set in a sweeping valley with views over Bath — is a 10-minute drive from the hotel
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations may also be made by calling the hotel on 01225 425 543 after Monday 17 May. All emails will receive a response within 48 hours. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.