£189—Surrey royal country manor stay w/dinner & massage
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Oatlands Park Hotel stands on the site of a Tudor palace built by Henry VIII. Though the original building that welcomed England's kings and queens may be gone, you can still expect a royal stay at the impressive Grade II-listed manor house that stands today. An overnight break is £189, including breakfast, dinner, and a pampering treatment for two.
- Valid Wednesday-Sunday until 31 May, 2024
- An overnight stay for two people in an Executive Double room, with full English breakfast
- A 2-course dinner from the set menu*
- A 25-minute treatment. Your choice of a: head, neck & shoulder massage; a face massage; or DIBI Milano express facial (worth up to £55 per person)**
- A 2-night stay is £329, with the extra night on B&B
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Oatlands Park Hotel is a Grade II-listed country house built at the turn of the 18th century but "with stunning modern interior design” (The AA) and set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds.
- The 4-star property recently opened the Aragon Treatment Rooms for wellness and beauty treatments. Travelzoo members will receive either a 25-minute facial or a massage as part of this deal.
- Oatlands Palace, built in 1538 by Henry VIII, once stood in these grounds. Monarchs, including Elizabeth I, James I, and Charles I all resided there during their reign.
- You can soak up more royal history at Hampton Court Palace, which is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Windsor Castle, which is around 30 minutes away.
- Painshill Park in Cobham is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel and a masterpiece of garden design, combining dramatic landscapes, calm waters, and follies for scenic views.
* Some dish supplements apply. Dinner will be pre-booked by the hotel in the restaurant. If the restaurant is fully booked, dinner will be served in the dining room. No refunds in the event of dinner not being taken. Contact the hotel in advance for any dietary requirements.
** To avoid disappointment, members are advised to pre-book their treatment reservations with the hotel directly once the booking has been confirmed. The treatments must be pre-booked at least 72 hours before arrival date. The hotel reserves the right to change the inclusive facial or body treatments. Treatments are based on one per person, per booking and are not subject to upgrade or exchange. No refunds will be offered if not taken.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Dinner will be pre-booked by the hotel in the restaurant. If the restaurant is fully booked, dinner will be served in the dining room. No refund will be offered in the event of dinner not being taken. Contact the hotel in advance for any dietary requirements.
To avoid disappointment, members are advised to pre-book their treatment reservations with the hotel directly once the booking has been confirmed. The treatments must be pre-booked at least 72 hours before arrival date. The hotel reserves the right to change the inclusive facial or body treatments. Treatments are based on one per person, per booking and are not subject to upgrade or exchange. No refunds will be offered if not taken.
Up to 37% off
£189 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(58 Member Ratings)