£129 – Surrey: 18th-century manor stay w/cream tea
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
You can save up to 49% on an escape at Oatlands Park Hotel, a Grade II-listed manor house in Weybridge that's steeped in royal history. Overnight getaways including prosecco cream tea for two are now £65 per person this spring.
- This deal is valid Monday-Friday until 30 June, 2022
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Superior Double Room with a walk-in shower
- Full English breakfast
- A cream tea for two on the first day of your stay (booked for you between 3pm-4:30pm), including homemade plain and fruit scones (worth £10.95 per person), with a glass of prosecco (worth £8 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- It's £229 for a 2-night stay, with the extra night on B&B. This deal is valid daily, but check-in is not permitted on Sundays
- Upgrade from cream tea to a full prosecco afternoon tea for an extra £24 per person
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions.
- Cream tea must be taken between 3pm-4:30pm on the first day of your stay. It is not available on Sundays. The cream tea will be booked by the hotel for you; no refunds are permitted if it is not taken. Please advise the hotel of any dietary restrictions at least 72 hours before arrival
Why We Love This Hotel
- This getaway, which includes a cream tea and a glass of prosecco, saves 49% on the usual price
- Oatlands Park Hotel is praised by The AA for its "impressive building", which dates from 1794, and "stunning modern interior design"
- Set in 10 acres of grounds, the hotel's Grade II-listed landscaped gardens offer great views of the Surrey countryside; there is also a lake on the estate
- Oatlands Palace, built in 1538 by Henry VIII, once stood in these grounds, and its original gateway is in nearby Palace Gardens (some of its bricks were used in the locks on the Wey Canal)
- You can soak up more Royal history at Hampton Court Palace, which is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Windsor Castle, which is around 30 minutes away
- RHS Garden Wisley, which houses one of the world's largest plant collections and more than 100 Champion Trees, is around 15 minutes' drive from the property
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Cream tea must be prebooked and taken between 3pm-4:30pm on the first day of your stay. It is not available on Sundays. The cream tea will be booked by the hotel for you; no refunds are permitted if it is not taken.
Cream tea must be prebooked and taken between 3pm-4:30pm on the first day of your stay. It is not available on Sundays. The cream tea will be booked by the hotel for you; no refunds are permitted if it is not taken.
Up to 49% off
£129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)