£99 & up – Newcastle stay with meals & bubbly, 50% off
You can now save up to 50% on the regular cost of a dinner, bed and breakfast stay at the centrally located Hotel Indigo Newcastle. This deal is from £99 and includes:
- Accommodation in a King Executive Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £38)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £30 per person) or £25 credit per person (valid for food only) at the hotel's Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
- Extra nights are available for £80 including breakfast and a 20% discount on the à la carte menu
Why We Love It
- This boutique hotel is within walking distance of St James' Park and Grainger Market
- There is a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse on site
- The Quayside, Sage Gateshead and the BALTIC Centre are around 20 minutes' walk away
With an enviable city-centre location, Hotel Indigo Newcastle is a modern property in Grainger Town, and takes inspiration from the surrounding Neoclassical buildings.
The hotel is less than five minutes' walk from Newcastle railway station and Grainger Market, a Grade I-listed covered market that was the largest in Europe when it was built. Sage Gateshead, one of Newcastle's premier concert destinations, and the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art are around 20 minutes' walk away on the Quayside.
Newcastle Castle, the medieval fortification that gave the city its name, is 10 minutes away on foot; head to the roof for great views of the city and the River Tyne. Quayside, an area with popular bars and restaurants, is a 15-minute walk away.
We recommend a trip to Jesmond Dene, a steep-sided river valley in the north of the city. You can follow the Ouseburn as it flows south through the valley, stop for pictures by its waterfall and ruined water mill, and maybe spot a kingfisher or red squirrel along the way. Start your walk from the Castles Farm Road entrance -- around 20 minutes from the hotel by bus or Metro.
The hotel's on-site Marco Pierre White Steakhouse serves classic British dishes. There is also a cocktail bar. Items from the mini bar are included in the price, and there's 24-hour room service and an on-site gym.
We've also negotiated an afternoon tea for two for £19.95.
- "Inside it's nightclub-cool with emerald-green and cherry-red chairs and sofas, primary-coloured accent walls and dizzying graphic wallpapers" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
There is no extra bed available.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Car parking is subject to availability and charged at £12 for 24 hours.
When You Can Go
Sun 1 Oct-30 Dec; £119 Mon-Fri; £139 Sat
(503 Member Ratings)
Getting ThereParking is £12 per night. The hotel is less than five minutes' walk from Newcastle Central Station, which has direct services to Newcastle Airport, London King's Cross, Edinburgh and Liverpool Lime Street.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(503 Member Ratings)