£131 – 5-Star Montreal Hotel w/Late Checkout, Reg. £247
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Luxury usually comes with a hefty price tag, but this offer from the lavish 5-star Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile — Canada's only Sofitel hotel — bucks that trend. You'll save over 45% on stays that include a late checkout and a discount on parking, all for £131 per night.
"A luxurious retreat in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile" — Luxury Travel Magazine
- Accommodations in a Superior Room with a king bed:
- £131 per night ... through Jan. 31
- £134 per night ... Feb. 1 - March 14, 24-31; April 1, 4-30
- £155 per night ... March 16-23; April 2-3
- £176 per night ... May 1-24
- Upgrade to a Luxury Room with one king bed for an additional £24 per night
- All stays include guaranteed late checkout at 3 p.m. (£58 value)
- Bonus: Travelzoo members get parking for £27 per vehicle, per day (reg. £36)
- Note: Check the availability calendar for the most up-to-date prices
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- Up to three children ages 11 and under, stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Nonrefundable, noncancelable price
- No matter where you book, a £20 (plus taxes) daily urban resident fee is applicable; the fee covers Wi-Fi, free tea and coffee at the lobby until 9 a.m., and the use of many amenities within the hotel
- Pet-friendly; £44 per night per pet
- The fitness centre is undergoing renovation and closed will remain closed in early 2020
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Steps to McGill University, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, and many restaurants and boutiques
- Named one of the best hotels in downtown Montreal by Forbes, 2019
- Chic design and modern amenities characterize this minimalist hotel
- Marble bathrooms have rain showers, large separate tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows
Steel beams and black leather make up the chic, modernist lobby at the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile. The hotel is located at the foot of lush Mount Royal Park, adjacent to McGill University and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. The bars and restaurants of Crescent Street are an 8-minute stroll away. Those guests who don’t want to stray far can sample Chef Olivier Perret’s gourmet cuisine at Renoir Restaurant on site, then grab a cocktail at Le Bar.
Unwind at the on-site spa, or sweat it out in the sauna after a workout in the fitness centre. Each guest room contains a lavish marble bathroom, complete with a rain shower, a separate tub and luxury bath products. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase sparkling views of the city, and complimentary Wi-Fi makes planning day trips a breeze.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$49 plus tax per pet per night.
Valet service fee: C$38 plus tax per night. The Urban Fee includes:
Oversized vehicle not permitted.
A resort/facility fee of C$15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Urban Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Fitness Center will be renovated Q1 2020 and closed during the renovation.
Over 45% Off
£131 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.