£59-£89 – Plymouth hotel near historic quarter, inc breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Close to the city's historic district, the Jurys Inn is a well-placed hotel in Plymouth, a naval city "packed with possibilities" (Lonely Planet) on Devon's south coast. Explore it for yourself with overnight stays for two from £59-£89 with this deal.
- Valid until 30 November, 2022
- £69... Sunday
- £79... Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- £89... Tuesday and Saturday
- Valid 1 December, 2022-31 March, 2023
- £59... Sunday
- £69... Monday-Friday
- £79... Saturday
- Overnight accommodation in a Double room, with buffet breakfast, for two
- Superior package, which includes mineral water, and biscuits in the room, a 10% discount on lunch and dinner at the hotel, and daily regular-sized Costa coffee for two
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guestrooms at the Jurys Inn are spacious, with complimentary Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast at the onsite restaurant, and unwind with a glass of locally distilled Plymouth gin at the bar
- The maritime city of Plymouth has abundant sites for visitors to explore. Admission to the Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery is free, and it is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel
- The Barbican was the original location of Plymouth's fish market, and is now home to the Plymouth Gin Distillery, an arts centre, and a leisure park — the area also has many restaurants, bars, pubs, and shops, and is a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- Smeaton's Towers, a historic lighthouse, moved stone by stone to its present site on the Plymouth Hoe, is a 25-minute walk from the hotel and offers spectacular views of the city
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
up to 43%
£59 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)