£129 – Overnight B&B stay at former watermill near Cambridge
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Quy Mill Hotel and Spa is "former watermill in tranquil riverside gardens" that "makes for a relaxing stay", says The AA. Bed-and-breakfast breaks now start from less than £65 per person, with travel throughout 2022.
- Valid daily until 30 June; 1 September-31 December, 2022. Stays in July and August are an extra £20
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Double/Twin room, with full English breakfast and access to the hotel spa, for two
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted.
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
Why We Love This Hotel
- A former watermill built in around 1830, Quy Mill Hotel & Spa is set in "tranquil riverside gardens" (The AA) in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- The hotel has four AA Silver Stars, which are given to properties that offer a superior level of quality within their star rating.
- The hotel's restaurant, where the mill's working waterwheel is located, holds two AA Rosettes for its "confident" modern British food
- Drinking options include The Outside Inn — which is open during the summer and features a mini golf course, live events and an enclosed marquee — and the Celtic Bar, which also serves a casual-dining menu
- Health Club facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, a sauna and steam room, a hot tub and relaxation area, and an oak-beamed gym. Access is included for hotel guests. There's also a spa offering a range of treatments at a supplement
- World-famous university city Cambridge, with its grand college quads, riverside green spaces (including The Backs and Jesus Green), and huge choice of atmospheric pubs, is around 15 minutes' drive away
- Ely, a cathedral city with a charming Georgian old town, is around 30 minutes' drive away. Its cathedral, built between the 11th and 14th centuries in Romanesque and Gothic styles, is known as "the Ship of the Fens" for its prominent hilltop position in the flat countryside
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: Extra beds are on request and subject to availability. Please use the "Special Request" field on the booking page to request an extra bed and indicate the age of the third guest.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 to 12.
Extra bed available upon request, for older children and adults: £32 per night.
Breakfast is included.
See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra beds are on request and subject to availability. Please use the "Special Request" field on the booking page to request an extra bed and indicate the age of the third guest.
Pets: Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per dog, per night ; please contact the hotel directly before traveling with your dog.
up to 22%
£129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.