£129 – 2-night getaway at 17th-century Cotswolds manor
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With its original Georgian features (think high ceilings, ornate cornicing, and grand fireplaces), Stratton House Hotel combines elegance and cosiness, and is an excellent base from which to explore the Cotswolds and the town of Cirencester. Snap up a 2-night getaway at this historic manor for £129, and save up to 38% on the regular rates.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2023. Stays in March are an extra £10 per night. Saturdays are an extra £25
- Two-night stay:
- £129... Standard room
- £159... Comfy (Superior) room
- £179... Splendid (Deluxe) room
- Three-night stay:
- £189... Standard room
- £228... Comfy (Superior) room
- £258... Splendid (Deluxe) room
- All stays include daily full English breakfast for two
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stratton House Hotel dates from the 17th century. The building is part Jacobean and part Georgian, and is surrounded by a walled garden
- The hotel is in the village of Stratton, five minutes' drive from the historic market town of Cirencester, with its Roman amphitheatre, impressive parish church, and quaint tearooms
- Lovers of the outdoors will be in their element. Cotswold Water Park is 20 minutes' drive away and is home to 180 lakes set over 40 square miles, with windsurfing, archery, sailing, and kayaking on offer. For something more leisurely, head to Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (40 minutes' drive), or Cerney House Gardens, a restored Victorian walled garden that is 10 minutes from the hotel
- The restaurant at Stratton House serves a seasonally changing modern British menu and has views of the hotel's grounds. More informal fare is on offer at The Oak Bar
- The hotel has a spa in the garden, with a sauna, a steam room, and a Jacuzzi (supplements apply for treatments and use of the facilities)
- Standard Rooms are in the original hotel building, while Comfy (Superior) Rooms are split between more spacious rooms in the modern Cotswold wing and characterful rooms in the main Georgian house. Splendid (Deluxe) Rooms are in the Georgian house. All rooms have contemporary bathrooms
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 3 to 11: £25 per night.
Breakfast is included.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £20 per pet per night.
Fees: Complimentary car park.
The Hotel hosts Christmas parties Fridays and Saturdays in December, and music is until midnight.
There may be a disco organised on some evenings throughout the year and the music is until midnight.
Up to 38% off
£65 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(330 Member Ratings)