Sold out(March 03, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on March 01, 2021. See new deal
£499pp – 5-night Scottish Highlands & Skye tour, save 35%
You'll see Brodie Castle, the Isle of Skye, Ben Nevis, the famous "Harry Potter" viaduct, and more
Cosmos has just reduced a 5-night guided tour of Scotland to £499 per person, which saves up to 35% on regular prices. You'll stay in Inverness for the duration of the trip, so you won't need to keep packing and unpacking your bags, and you'll get expert-led coach tours to see ancient castles, cosy harbour towns, traditional whisky distilleries, and wild glens home only to stags and golden eagles.
- Five nights at the Mercure Inverness, in a Standard Twin or Double Room, with daily breakfast
- Coach transport throughout the tour, with an expert tour director
- Visits to Brodie Castle, prehistoric Clava Cairns, Culloden Moor, the Isle of Skye, Glenfinnan Viaduct, Ullapool, and a tour of a traditional Scottish whisky distillery
- Two dinners at the hotel (a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner)
Check in to your hotel in Inverness on 20 June or 12 September, 2021. You can stay on 6 June, 26 September, or 10 October, 2021, from £599 per person.
Transport to Scotland not included and must be arranged separately. If you choose to fly, Cosmos will give £50 per person in air credit.
For more information and a full list of all inclusions, see the Cosmos website. Call 0330 808 8346 to speak to an agent.
- Day one... check in to hotel and get to know your tour director and fellow travellers over an included dinner
- Day two... take a coach trip to Clava Cairns, the sacred Bronze Age burial chambers featured in "Outlander", then continue to Culloden, site of the 1745 Jacobite Rising, and Brodie Castle, the ancestral home of Clan Brodie
- Day three... enjoy a free day in Inverness. We recommend catching the number 16 bus to Loch Ness to explore independently. The bus runs from just outside the hotel, and costs £3 per person, each way
- Day four... the Isle of Skye is "awash with romance and myth", says Fodor's, with misty glens, whitewashed crofts, and otherworldly views at every turn. You'll travel there by coach and get a guided tour of the island, then travel back by ferry across the Sound of Sleat. On the way back to Inverness, you'll see Glenfinnan Viaduct, which featured in "Harry Potter", and Fort William, beneath Ben Nevis
- Day five... you'll get another guided excursion to the West Coast, taking in Dornoch Firth, the Kyle of Sutherland, and more, then visit Ullapool, a pretty port on the shores of Loch Broom. The town has plenty of waterfront pubs that serve freshly caught seafood. On the way back to Inverness, you'll get a guided tour of a traditional whiskey distillery
Mercure Inverness is in the centre of Inverness, around two minutes' walk from the train station. The Victorian Market and Inverness Castle are both within 10 minutes' walk of the property, as well as several cosy tea rooms and cafés.
There is no single supplement for the first four solo travellers to book this trip on each date.
More than 46 days before departure: loss of deposit
28-45 days before departure: 50% of holiday cost
15-27 days before departure: 75% of holiday cost
14 days or fewer before departure: 100% of holiday cost
Cosmos's full terms and conditions apply. For more details, see https://www.cosmos.co.uk/legal-information/booking-conditions/. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ABTA (V3031) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cosmos is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Book online with Cosmos -- Low deposit
This trip is normally £774 per person. To book at the advertised price of £499 per person, click "See dates and prices", select your date, then enter your details and click "Continue". The discount is applied automatically on the final booking screen.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cosmos -- Low deposit on 0330 808 8346.