$39 – West Coast Wine Tasting Pass including Concierge
Why We Love This Deal
The Priority Wine Pass features special offerings at more than 400 wineries, from San Diego to Napa to Woodinville, Washington. Get a yearlong pass for $39.
- $39 for one Priority Wine Pass (reg. $59.99)
- $55 for two passes (reg. $119.98)
- Voucher can be purchased and redeemed in exchange for the pass immediately; pass lasts for 365 days from purchase date
- Covers experiences throughout California, Oregon and Washington; see the full list of offers
- Includes complimentary and two-for-one tastings, bottle discounts, food-pairing upgrades and more
- See what to expect
- Note: Some winery experiences require each guest to have a pass, and some cover two people per pass; see the list of offers for more detail
Why We Love It
- Visit at your leisure across the span of a full year
- Pays for itself in just one to two visits
- Use each offer as many times as you'd like
- Get the pass instantly; access it by email or with the Priority Wine Pass app
- Try places like Tooth & Nail Winery in Paso Robles or Lorimar Winery in Temecula
Travelzoo Tip: Take advantage of the complimentary concierge service — answer a set of questions, and the Priority Wine Pass team will create a personalized itinerary with insider tips and ways to get the most out of your pass.
Voucher can be redeemed in exchange for the pass immediately. See voucher for online booking info. This offer is good for the emailed pass; if you'd also like a physical pass, you can pay an extra $4.99 per pass directly to the merchant. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly for each experience. Voucher can be purchased and redeemed in exchange for the pass immediately; pass is valid for 365 days from purchase date.. Some winery experiences require each guest to have a pass and some winery experiences cover two people per pass; see https://prioritywinepass.com/wine-regions for full details. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. You must check with individual wineries for tasting room hours and days of operation (by calling or visiting winery websites). See full terms at https://prioritywinepass.com/giftcards.
How to Book
(26 Member Ratings)