A Week Like No Other
Wednesday is normally our favorite day of the week. We’ve worked hard to fill our Top 20 newsletter with vacations and activities so inspiring they can hardly be true — but you know they are.
This week was different. This week, we didn’t publish a Top 20. Instead, we put our passion for travel aside to support our government in its efforts to contain the coronavirus outbreak by staying at home.
With travel on hold for a few weeks, you might wonder: “Why will Travelzoo continue to send me deals? Why should I bother reading them?”
- Our love for travel will not go away. No, we can’t travel now — but once the crisis is over, we will all enjoy seeing the world again. So in the meantime we’ll tell you about deals that allow for travel in the future: late summer, fall, even in 2021. We want you to keep dreaming and planning!
- Deals from airlines, hotels and other travel companies are becoming even better. We don't want you to miss out. Smart travelers will be able to lock in the best deals for tomorrow today, without having to worry about what happens if plans change and you can't go.
- Going forward, almost all offers we tell you about will be either fully refundable or can be changed without penalties. We’ll state these terms clearly on every offer to put your mind at ease.
- We've created a new set of offers for which you don't have to pick travel dates when you buy them, and they’re 100% refundable, no questions asked.
- And you'll continue to find experiences that inspire and enlighten, whether in fantastic locations around the world or through something new you can try right in your home.
Those of you who have purchased travel or vouchers for March and April may be wondering what you should do. We’ve compiled a list of links to trusted resources you can consult here.
Just as we all share in this crisis, we all share the drive to get back out and explore the world as soon as it’s passed. We’ll keep dreaming and planning for that day. In the meantime, please be safe and take care of yourself and those you love.