$999 – China Upscale 12-Night Tour w/Air
Check the Great Wall of China off your bucket list for under a grand.
Travel to eight cities on this guided tour that covers urban metropolises and scenic rural towns -- all while saving $1600 vs. similar trips.
Highlights of this $999-per-person deal:
- Visit the Olympic Park in Beijing and enjoy a walking tour of the Bund in Shanghai
- Experience China's natural beauty with stops at Lake Lihu in Wuxi, the 500-year-old Lingering Garden in Suzhou and the famous West Lake in Hangzhou
- Learn the history of this ancient region as you travel to two former capital cities -- Luoyang and Zhengzhou
- Stop at local businesses like an herbal institute, a silk-spinning factory and a tea shop
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Beijing, return from Shanghai; 12 nights' accommodations in high-end hotels; guided sightseeing per itinerary; daily breakfast; five lunches; train tickets from Beijing to Xi'an; and private transportation via motor coach.
Depart from Los Angeles: Nov. 7, 2019; March 10, 24, 31; April 8, 2020, or travel on March 5; April 25, 30; May 6, 2020 starting at $150 more.
Additional Departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Miami; New York; Orlando; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington, D.C., departures start at $100 more per person.
Book by July 24.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select Departures 2019 or Departures 2020 from the dropdown.
- Click the red "See Prices" button.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
- Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight EST
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.