$1199 – India: Taj Mahal & Tigers 8-Night Tour
Tours in the Golden Triangle, a safari & upscale hotels: Trips like this typically cost over $2400.
Experience the best of India on this 8-night trip that includes time to explore on your own and guided tours.
Highlights of this $1199-per-person deal:
- Delhi: Visit the lively Chandni Chowk market in Old Delhi; ride a rickshaw around the Red Fort, former residence of the Imperial family; and explore New Delhi, taking in sites like the India Gate and the presidential palace
- Jaipur: Experience the "pink city" with its impressive terra cotta pink architecture including the palace of the Maharaja City and the Jantar Mantar, the largest observatory in the world made of marble
- Agra: Take in the grandeur of the Taj Mahal and discover the Agra Fort, which was the main residence for emperors -- both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Ranthambore National Park: Try to spot tigers, leopards and crocodiles on a safari on grounds that used to be a royal hunting park
Includes: International flights; 8 nights in 4.5- and 5-star hotels with daily breakfast; one lunch and two dinners; guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary; and all ground transportation, including airport transfers and train journeys to Sawai Madhopur and Delhi.
Depart from Los Angeles: March 31; April 28; +$100 April 7, 30
Update: The price for departure on April 7 has increased due to airfare fluctuation.
Additional Departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Houston; Miami; New York; Oakland; Orlando; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; Washington, D.C., departures start at $100 more per person.
Select dates September 2019 - June 2020 also discounted.
Book by Aug. 28.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the red "See Prices" button.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.