$1999 – Egypt 8-Night Tour w/Nile Cruise & Flights
Tours of Egypt's fabled sights are included, and you save over $1600 vs. the competition.
Journey to Cairo, see the Pyramids and Sphinx, then embark on a Nile cruise with daily tours of the nearby temples and tombs on this fully escorted small group tour.
We have negotiated an exclusive free upgrade -- normally $399 per person -- with an extra night (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Cairo, tours of Cairo and Abu Simbel and an unlimited drinks package on the Nile cruise.
This deal, with the free upgrade, includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Cairo
- Domestic flights between Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and back to Cairo
- 4 nights in Cairo at the 4-star Hilton Zamalek
- 4 nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the newly renovated ms Semiramis I
- All entrance fees and tours throughout, including visits to the Grand Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Valley of the Kings, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Abu Simbel
- All meals throughout
Depart: on various dates September 2019 - March 2020 and in September 2020:
- Chicago ... $1999
- Washington, D.C.; New York City ... $2199
- Houston; Los Angeles; San Francisco ... $2299
- Boston; Atlanta; Albuquerque; Buffalo; Memphis ... $2399
Enhance: A cruise upgrade to a balcony cabin on the luxurious Sonesta Moon Goddess is also available for $799 per person.
Additional departures from many more U.S. cities are available. Complete pricing, dates and itinerary are available on Travel Discounters' website.
Book by July 5.
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions at Travel Discounters' website.
You'll see this package advertised as a 7-night itinerary. An additional night in Cairo, tours and a drinks package on the Nile cruise have been included at no cost, just for Travelzoo members, making this an 8-night tour.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Best of Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.