$69 – Harvest Card: Wine Country Savings for 2 incl. Free Tastings
Why We Love This Deal
Harvest Card provides savings on dozens of Wine Country experiences, from free tastings to exclusive hotel discounts.
With this card, two can visit these Sonoma County partners anytime through the end of 2020.
- $69 for the Harvest Card for two ($349 value)
Gives the cardholder and a guest access to exclusive offers through next year, including:
- Free VIP tastings for two -- regularly $10-$20 per person on average -- and savings on wine purchases at winery partners
- Waived corkage fee at restaurant partners
- Preferred rates and, when available, early check-in/late checkout at hotel partners
- Access to cardholder-only events, like lunch with a winemaker and ranch-to-table dinners (additional fees apply)
- See the full list of participants
- $109 for two cards; each card is good for two people ($698 value)
Why We Love It
- Partners are spread from Santa Rosa to Geyserville
- Visit locations at your leisure through 2020
- Makes a great gift for wine lovers
- It's easy: Redeem your Travelzoo voucher online, they'll mail you the card, and you can use it right away
Travelzoo Tip: 20% of Harvest Card's proceeds through the end of the year will be donated to Sonoma Family Meal, a non-profit that has been serving chef-made meals to fire survivor families weekly since 2017.
The card was created to make cardholders feel like VIP Wine Country insiders. Partners often treat cardholders like an extension of their wine club family.
How to Book
(25 Member Ratings)