$29 – Sonoma 2019 Wine Passport for 2: 65+ Locations
Sonoma Wine Passport
Explore the thriving Sonoma area with this passport for two, featuring special offers at over 65 locations from Petaluma to Cloverdale.
- $29 for the 2019 Sonoma Wine Passport for two (reg. $59)
- See the full list of offers, including free tastings and savings on wine purchases
- Locations include Korbel Champagne Cellars, Ceja Vineyards and Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Why We Love It
- Visit locations at your leisure through all of 2019
- Features nearly 70 locations, including 26 in Healdsburg alone
- Makes a great gift for wine lovers
Voucher can be redeemed online in exchange for the passport immediately. The passport can be used starting Jan. 1, 2019. See voucher for online redemption info. After confirming your order online, your passport will arrive by mail in 3-6 business days. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly for each experience. Valid for two people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. You must check with individual wineries for tasting room hours and days of operation (by calling or visiting winery websites).