$159 – Fairmont Kea Lani: Spa Day with Luxe Amenities, Reg. $243
Why We Love This Deal
"Touted as one of the top spas in Hawaii" (Travel + Leisure), Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Kea Lani is praised for combining the latest in spa technology with ancient Hawaiian traditions.
- $159 for a spa package for one (reg. up to $243)
- Choice of a 60-minute service: Stress Relaxation Massage, Lomilomi Massage or Skin Renewal Facial
- Hair and scalp treatment
- Spa facility access, including the Hawaiian rain experience showers, Uahi Wai steam room, sauna, mud bar and state-of-the-art locker rooms
- A drink at LUANA (up to $15 value, valid 4-11 p.m.)
- Complimentary valet parking (for the duration of the spa visit)
- $289 for both a massage and a facial from above plus the extras listed (reg. up to $432)
- $339 for a couples package, including a 60-minute Lomilomi couples massage plus two hair and scalp treatments, two drinks and the extras listed above (reg. up to $486)
- Note: Not valid for access to the hotel pool or fitness center; the hair and scalp treatment is included in the time of the massage or facial
Why We Love It
- The spa is the "perfect place to disappear for a few hours" (Forbes)
- Frommer's calls the spa a "heavenly retreat"
- The plethora of luxurious amenities alone make it worth the visit
- Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award 2018: Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
(43 Member Ratings)