$109—Maui is reopening: full-day tour with a local, save $70
Why We Love This Deal
As Maui recovers from the August wildfires, tourism dollars are helping the community rebound. This tour company is donating a portion of proceeds from every tour to the Maui Strong Fund.
With this offer, Travelzoo members can explore Maui on a guided tour. From a world-famous volcano in a magnificent national park to open country slopes of agricultural land, discover this breathtaking island.
- $109 for the "Best of Maui Tour" for one person, featuring Haleakala and Country Towns (reg. $182.88)
- Full-day Maui tour for one person with roundtrip air-conditioned transportation and expert live narration
- Price includes tax and applicable admissions to tour attractions
- For a full tour description with sights, please visit: Best of Maui Tour, featuring Haleakala, ‘Iao Valley and Country Towns
- Not valid on: Mondays-Tuesdays & Thursdays-Sundays (closed); holidays
More Reasons to Go
- See Haleakala National Park—home to over 1,000 different species of plant life, including the silversword plant, found nowhere else on earth
- Visit the world-famous dormant volcano Haleakala that was formed approximately one million years ago through the built-up of layers of flowing lava
- Founded in 1977, Polynesian Adventure Tours is a highly regarded operator of sightseeing tours to the most sought-after locations on the four main Hawaiian islands
Travelzoo tip: See more information on what you can do to help Maui and why you should go.
Merchant Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: 48-hour cancellation policy applies (make cancellation request no earlier than 30 days prior to original reservation date); voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Wednesdays for 6 a.m. departures during merchant's operating hours (call to confirm most up-to-date days and operating hours). Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance and no earlier than 1 year in advance; subject to availability. Email email@example.com or call 800-622-3011 to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher and hotel or personal address but do not provide your PIN number before Polynesian Adventure Tours arrives. A credit card will be required to hold your reservation. Call 808-877-4242 24-hours prior to reservation to confirm pick-up location. Polynesian Adventure Tours picks up and drops off guests from select, designated Maui locations. Specify your hotel at time of reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Taxes and fees, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on: Dec. 31, 2023. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). This tour is operated on winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems. Not recommended for guests with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 72 hours before going on this tour. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 1 person (can be used for an adult or child; max value is based on the regular adult price). Children 2 and under are free; however, each must still be reserved as a guest. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Minimum and maximum passenger requirements may apply. Subject to weather conditions. See FAQs at http://polyad.com/hawaii-faqs.