$69 – Oahu: North Shore Turtle Bay Tour, Reg. $135
Why We Love This Deal
Explore Oahu's North Shore on this full-day tour, featuring stops at Dole Plantation, the famous Waimea Bay, tropical fruit stands and more -- all for up to 50% off.
- $69 for the North Shore Turtle Bay Tour for one person (reg. $135)
- $135 for the tour for two (reg. $270)
- This nine-hour tour explores the north end of the island by motor coach with stops at Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, a macadamia nut farm and more
- The highlight of the day is spent at Turtle Bay Resort, where you can go snorkeling or just hang out on the beach -- it also includes full access to the hiking and walking trails at the resort
- See the full itinerary
Why We Love It
- Check out some of the most famous surfing beaches in the world
- Go Hawaii Tours is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- This full day includes visits to a number of top destinations
- Use anytime now through June 2020
Travelzoo Tip: Be sure to bring cash for lunch -- you'll stop at a North Shore shrimp truck for some famous Hawaiian garlic shrimp (non-seafood options are available too).
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
(34 Member Ratings)