$39 – Lunch or Afternoon Tea at Hip DC Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Delve into "American fare [with] a Japanese and Formosan edge" (Zagat) at Brothers and Sisters in the Line DC hotel. Travelzoo members save up to 39% on afternoon tea or lunch through February.
- For $39, get afternoon tea for one (reg. $50)
- Choice of tea and a variety of light fare
- One glass of sparkling wine
- For $75, get afternoon tea for two (reg. $100)
For $39, get lunch for one (reg. $64)
- One snack, salad or toast (up to $18) like calamari puttanesca or wok-fried squash
- One pasta or Surf or Turf (up to $25) such as knife-cut noodles with chicken, Thai basil and peanuts; or roasted chicken breast with whole-grain risotto and basil butter
- Choice of one frozen item, like pistachio crunch or mandarin creamsicle
- One drink (up to $16), such as the I Used To Be Named Sherlock Holmes But I Have Matured, with Suntory toki whisky, lapsang souchong syrup, lemon peel and lemon oil
Why We Love It
- An "adventurous lobby-level respite" (DC Eater)
- The restaurant earns 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- Conde Nast Traveler calls the Line hotel "a bastion of cool" and recommends the "terrific cocktails" along with their "to-die-for London earl grey crepe cake"
Travelzoo Tip: Dine at the LINE DC hotel and stay there too — we negotiated up to 50% savings on stays in a Standard King or Double Queen Room.
up to 39% off
(32 Member Ratings)