$999—Arizona 3-night dude ranch experience for 2 w/meals
Why We Love This Deal
Saddle up for a 3-night adventure at this historic Arizona ranch. Past Travelzoo guests rave about Rancho de la Osa, calling it the "perfect combination of well-run and low-key" with its laid-back Western vibe and "exceptional staff" that made members "feel like family." Set on nearly 600 acres in the Sonoran Desert bordering Mexico, its remote location makes for a tranquil retreat with plenty of wide-open space to go horseback riding, hiking and UTV off-roading.
A 3-night stay at a similar dude ranch in the area could go for well over $2000. But you can save up to 45% with this offer that includes all meals, plus one daily activity per person.
- $999 ... two guests can stay 3 nights through Feb. 18, 2024
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- One 1- to 1.5- hour activity per person, per night (activities begin the first morning after arrival; daily activity varies based on schedule)
- Add additional adults and children five and older for $349 per person
- Not available on: Jan. 12-14; Feb. 4-8
- Travelzoo Tip: Learn more about Rancho de la Osa on the Travelzoo blog
More Reasons to Go
- The ranch's history dates back to the indigenous Tohono O'odham people—and many artifacts, including pottery shards, have been found on site
- Former Presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson, along with actors John Wayne, Joan Crawford and Caesar Romero, have all stayed here
- The ranch neighbors the Buenos Aires Wildlife Refuge and offers stunning vistas of the Baboquivari Mountains and Baboquivari Peak
About the Destination
To reach the hotel, travelers will fly into Tucson International Airport; from there, it's a 90-minute drive south to the hotel.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 4 and under can stay for free. Maximum occupancy varies depending on the accommodation type. If you have more than 2 guests in your party, please call the ranch about availability in an accommodation that can sleep more than 2 guests.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 9.015% tax and 15% Ranch Service Fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The Ranch Service Fee covers gratuity. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Up to 45% off
(58 Member Ratings)