$49 & up – Moroccan Brunch or Live Cirque-Style Dinner Show
Why We Love This Deal
Explore Moroccan cuisine at Berber, a unique and dazzling supper club whose name pays homage to the indigenous people of North Africa. Guests embark on a transportative culinary journey through music, food and entertainment. Travelzoo members can enjoy brunch or a pre-fixe dinner and live cirque-style show.
- $49 for brunch for two people (valid Sundays)
- Two brunch dishes (up to $26 each)
- Two drinks (up to $18 each)
- $95 for double the above for four people
$115 for a Nightfall Show for one person (valid Thursdays and Sundays); comes with:
- Four live cirque-style performances
- One four-course pre-fixe menu
- Travelzoo-exclusive wine pairings (reg. $45)
- Not valid on: Wednesdays and Fridays-Saturdays; closed Mondays-Tuesdays
More Reasons to Go
- The Nightfall Show is an intimate, cabaret-style performance — witness aerialists, belly dancers, acrobats, live musicians and more perform in distinct acts interspersed among menu courses
- Berber designs a unique pre-fixe menu per Nightfall Show; past dishes have included braised lamb with apricots, spiced cous cous and baklava with pistachio gelato
- Brunch guests can look forward to outdoor seating (subject to availability) in Berber's pet-friendly olive tree parklet
- Try hand-crafted cocktails, made with elements of smoke and fire, and uncommon drinks like Moroccan beer and Indian wines
- The Michelin Guide recommends Berber, praising the "fun, chill refuge" for its "incredibly warm and helpful" staff, among other qualities
Travelzoo Tip: If calling to make a four-person brunch reservation, be sure to let Berber know if any party member has a birthday in the given month. The restaurant will honor the table with a complimentary bottle of bubbly.
Merchant Cancellation: Please give the restaurant as much notice as possible if you must cancel your brunch reservation. Once booked, Nightfall Show reservations cannot be canceled but can be rescheduled up to 72 hours beforehand. Attempts to change within 72 hours of reservation are subject to voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; depending on voucher, valid Sundays during merchant's operating brunch hours or valid Thursdays (7:30 p.m.) and Sundays (7 p.m.) during merchant's operating Nightfall Show hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. There may be limited availability per day at this discounted rate. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 brunch voucher per table; limit up to 4 Nightfall Show vouchers per party. 72-hour rescheduling policy applies for Nightfall Show reservations; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Depending on voucher, valid for 1, 2 or 4 diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers, such as private events. Must use in 1 visit. See FAQs.
(21 Member Ratings)