$19.45 – Aquarium of the Bay: Visit Any Day of 2019, Reg. $28
Aquarium of the Bay
Why We Love This Deal
Aquarium of the Bay houses more than 20,000 aquatic creatures; Travelzoo members praise their visits as "fantastic," "fun" and "great for kids."
- One-day general admission ticket
- $19.45 for an adult, ages 13-64 (reg. $27.95)
- $15.45 for a senior, ages 65 and up (reg. $22.95)
- $11.45 for a child, ages 4-12 (reg. $17.95)
Why We Love It
- Visit any day of the week through the end of the year
- Located at Pier 39, home to dozens of shops, restaurants and activities
- "The walk-through tanks are amazing!" (Travelzoo member); they pump 700,000 gallons of bay water through 300 feet of acrylic tunnels
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher at box office upon arrival on the day you wish to visit. Printed vouchers are preferred. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for one adult (ages 13-64), one senior (ages 65 and up), or one child (ages 4-12), depending on option purchased. Children 3 and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.