$35 – Ride Horseback along Mendocino Coast to the Beach
Ricochet Ridge Ranch
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
Why We Love This Deal
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
Ride horseback along Northern California's Mendocino coast and pass through scenic MacKerricher State Park right onto the beach.
- Horseback ride through MacKerricher State Park and along Ten Mile Beach (reg. $60 per person)
- Monday-Friday: $35 for one, $69 for two or $137 for four
- Saturday-Sunday: $39 for one, $75 for two or $145 for four
- Staff will evaluate your comfort and experience level before pairing riders with horses
- You'll watch an instructional safety video before mounting your horse
- Guided rides go through forest parkland to Ten Mile Beach and right onto the sand
- Note: Trips leave from Ricochet Ridge Ranch across from MacKerricher State Park, 2 miles north of downtown Fort Bragg; please allow two hours for the full experience; saddle time typically lasts 60 minutes
- This deal is not available on: Nov. 22-24; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1, 20; Feb. 15-17; May 24-25
Why We Love It
- Get the chance to see harbor seals and whales just offshore
- Travelzoo members praise the "beautiful" scenery and "awesome" guides
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp from over 450 reviews combined
- Choose between English- or Western-style riding
- All levels of experience are welcome
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid Monday-Friday or Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. When making your reservation, you'll be asked to provide age, height, weight and experience level. MUST PRESENT PRINTED VOUCHER upon arrival. Rides depart daily at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Trips leave from Ricochet Ridge Ranch across from MacKerricher State Park, two miles north of downtown Fort Bragg. Arrive 15 minutes before departure. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly (cash preferred). Please allow two hours for the full experience; saddle time typically lasts 60 minutes. Briefing/riding times are approximate; subject to change. Not valid Nov. 22-24; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1, 20; Feb. 15-17; May 24-25. Must be at least 6 years old. Some height and weight restrictions may apply; call ahead for more information. You can upgrade to a longer ride or a private ride for an additional fee paid directly to the merchant. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Subject to weather conditions. All riders are encouraged to wear riding helmets. Must use in one visit. Cannot combine with other offers. Valid for one, two or four people (depending on option purchased). Not valid on products. A maximum of four Travelzoo vouchers can be used per group and per weekend; maximum of six on weekdays.