$25 – Temecula: Danza del Sol Winery Tour with Tasting & Apps
Danza del Sol Winery
Take in views of Temecula's rolling hills on a wine-tasting tour at Danza del Sol Winery, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
- $25 for an ambassador tour and tasting for one person (reg. $55)
- $45 for an ambassador tour and tasting for two (reg. $110)
- $89 for an ambassador tour and tasting for four (reg. $220)
- Tour the 40-acre vineyard and production site and learn about the history of the valley and process from vine to bottle
- Each person gets 10 tastings with appetizers (cheese, crackers, fruit and chocolate) as well as a souvenir glass to take home
Why We Love It
- Earns a near-perfect 99% approval rating from Travelzoo members, who praise the "knowledgeable" guide and "beautiful" scenery
- "One of the best, if not the best wine tasting I've done" (Travelzoo member)
- Located on the De Portola Wine Trail in the heart of Temecula Valley
- Spacious tasting room where you can try the cabernet franc, orange muscat, sauvignon blanc and others
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Reservations required 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be 21 or over. Dogs are not permitted. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31
(93 Member Ratings)
(93 Member Ratings)
Wine tasting is good
The tour was too short, not enough information
Anne Sep 29, 2018 Garden Grove, USA
"General" Sean, the wines, and the education
I recommend any, and everyone, take the tour and learn about wine; californians and visitors to the state. Temecula is highly underrated for its wineries and vintners. One caveat, chose wineries that do NOT import grapes from Napa, other CA regions, or abroad.
David Sep 28, 2018 Tulsa, USA
Shawn the Tour Guide was very knowledgeable, and we learned a lot.
Richard Sep 27, 2018 Rancho Santa Fe, USA
The tasting of the grapes was an added bonus. Sean was very knowledgeable and interacted well with the group:answering questions, etc.
Sandra Sep 13, 2018 Riverside, USA
Maria Sep 27, 2018 Anaheim, USA
SEAN, OUR HOST AND GUIDE, DID A GREAT JOB IN EXPLAINING THE MANY VARIETALS, THE OPERATION, THE BACKGROUND OF THE WINERY AND EVERYTHING ELSE. THE WINES ARE VERY GOOD AND WELL BALANCED.
ONE OF THE BEST IN THE TEMECULA VALLEY.
Sep 12, 2018 Wildomar, USA
As much as the wines, our tour guide Sean Miller was off-the-charts fantastic!
Stephen Sep 06, 2018 Encinitas, USA
Personalized attention; knowledgable and engaging tour guide; great wine!
Niccole Aug 01, 2018 Anaheim, USA
The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly.
Highly recommend it, you get your money’s worth.
Ismael Jul 03, 2018 Anaheim, USA
While the wine and tasting room were great, I have to say our tour guide Sean really made the experience fun.
Christi Jun 20, 2018 Fountain Valley, USA