$29 – Oregon 2019 Wine Passport for 2: Visit 75+ Locations
Oregon Wine Passport
Save 50% on an Oregon wine passport for two featuring more than 70 locations throughout the state.
- $29 for the 2019 Oregon Wine Passport for two (reg. $59)
- See the full list of offers, including free tastings and wine purchase discounts
- Locations include Naked Winery in Bend and Silvan Ridge Winery in Eugene
Why We Love It
- Comes out to less than $1 per experience -- choose from over 75
- Visit locations at your leisure through the entire year of 2019
- The Oregon wine region is a "wine-lovers Shangri-la" (Fodor's)
Voucher can be redeemed online in exchange for the passport immediately. The passport can be used starting Jan. 1, 2019. See voucher for online redemption info. After confirming your order online, your passport will arrive by mail in 3-6 business days. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly for each experience. Valid for two people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. You must check with individual wineries for tasting room hours and days of operation (by calling or visiting winery websites).