$199 – Fairmont: Christmas at The Princess with Ice-Skating
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
Why We Love This Deal
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
Ring in the holiday season at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort with a rink-side fire pit for four with ice skating passes, plus valet parking and snacks.
- Desert Ice Package for up to four people:
- Rink-side Desert Ice Fire pit table, plus four one-time passes for ice skating and express line for Christmas experiences
- One cheese-and-charcuterie board and s'mores roasting kit for up to four people
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Pricing: $199 for Monday-Thursday (reg. $479); Sold out $249 for Sunday (reg. $629)
- Desert Ice Package for up to eight people
- Rink-side Desert Ice Fire pit table, plus eight one-time passes for ice skating and express line for Christmas experiences
- Two cheese-and-charcuterie boards and s'mores roasting kits for up to eight people
- Complimentary valet parking for two vehicles
- Pricing: $349 for Monday-Thursday (reg. $909); $499 for Sunday (reg. $1109)
Why We Love It
- USA Today 10Best rates it the best holiday attraction in Arizona
- Fire pit section includes a private bar for patrons and preferred advanced dining reservations
- This year members can enjoy the 6,000 square-foot skating rink
- 4 million LED lights illuminate the property for the festivities
Redeem starting Dec. 1, 2019. Valid during merchant's operating hours, 5-10 p.m. Validity depends on voucher. Valid Sunday, Dec. 1 or 8; Monday-Thursday, Dec. 2-4, 9-12, and 17-18. Reservations required; subject to availability. Due to high demand, book reservations for your preferred date quickly. Call 480-585-2694 to make a reservation; reference voucher. Fire Pit check-in begins at 4 p.m; specific fire pit tables will not be reserved or guaranteed. Host of Fire Pit must check-in by 6:30 p.m. or reservation will be cancelled. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 10% based on the discounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant). Additional admission and skate rentals can be purchased for an additional charge paid directly to the merchant. All Fire Pit rentals are final at time of booking; no refunds or cancellations will be granted. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for up to four or eight people, depending on voucher purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
Limited Quantity Available
(54 Member Ratings)
(54 Member Ratings)
The fire pits were wonderful
lorie Dec 18, 2018 scottsdale, USA
food and beverages were pricey
Heidi Dec 13, 2018 Sun CitySun city, USA
The atmosphere really got us into the holiday spirit - music, lights, hot cocoa, etc.
Norene Dec 13, 2018 Scottsdale, USA
I love the Fairmont but they need to remember when you are paying for a VIP experience you are probably expecting some way to order food to feed your family. The staff serving were very nice.
Once you were in there the only food option was $89 for a small cheese or meat platter. (That's not a typo - $89!) There were no options to order decent food for our family, so we had to leave and barely got to enjoy the fire pits because we had to find a restaurant for dinner. They said we also could not bring in food from the restaurant into the area. It was the strangest thing and even the staff couldn't really explain why. I'm OK paying high prices when needed but c'mon $89 for a plate of cheese?! Huge loss of revenue opportunity as well. Only reason was worth it really was a place to sit occasionally and you got the fast pass wristbands for rides.
Alexandria Dec 13, 2018 Scottsdale, USA
The event was spectacular!
Every staff person we encountered was pleasant and helpful. One staff person even told us how much she loved working for the company!
Linda Dec 12, 2018 Sun City West, USA
Food and drinks at the fire pit was VERY expensive.
Linda Dec 12, 2018 Phoenix, USA
The property is spectacular and so much thought is put into the details. Our visit felt magical. I think the activity that wow'ed us the most was the amazing Santa experience. I'm not sure how the Princess got lucky enough to book the real Santa, but WOW! He was so jolly and our photos turned out amazing. We can't wait to return!
I think the staff in the Smore's activity land was overwhelmed. A few were not as pleasant as I'd expect for such a luxuriously location.
Amanda Dec 10, 2018 Mesa, USA
Awesome Christmas experience!
Having the fire pit as our home base was a fantastic luxury!
Dana Dec 07, 2018 PhoenixPhoenix, USA
Will definitely book this again next year!
Connie Dec 06, 2018 Cave Creek, USA
How well decorated it was
More signage for the sledding area would have been nice as we totally missed that area.
Kaylin Dec 06, 2018 Scottsdale, USA