$99 – Sofitel: 4-Course Dinner with Wine Pairings for 2
The "swank" Liberté Urban Chic Lounge at the Sofitel Philadelphia is "as addicting as a flute of ice cold Champagne" (Gayot). This fall, try the restaurant's newest dinner offerings for more than 30% off.
- $99 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two (reg. $150)
- Courses include charred octopus with uni butter and shishito peppers, crispy pork belly "sushi" with shaved wasabi, candied ginger and edamame, and braised short ribs with creamy polenta
- Four wine pairings -- one for each course, including a 90-point Riesling and a Chianti from a highly regarded estate in Italy
- $195 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four (reg. $300)
Why We Love It
- This exclusive dinner features signature dishes from executive chef Edward Hancock, an alum of the top-rated Jake's and Smith & Wollensky
- Liberté earns more than 4 stars from over 300 OpenTable diners
- Travelzoo members love the "fantastic" ambiance and "delicious" dining
Travelzoo Tip: Pair your dinner with an overnight stay at the AAA 4-Diamond Sofitel Philadelphia, where Travelzoo members can save up to 45% off with this offer.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 20, 2017
(317 Member Ratings)