Sold outThis deal was published June 14, 2017 and sold out September 24, 2017. See current deals
$14 – Admission to The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
The Living Desert is Palm Springs' botanical garden and zoo, sprawling over 1,000 acres of "extraordinary" desert setting (U.S. News & World Report).
- $14 for admission for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. $19.95)
- $8.50 for admission for one child, ages 3-12 (reg. $9.95)
Why We Love It
- See over 450 desert-native animals including cheetah, giraffe, jaguar, bighorn sheep, and explore the cactus and plant gardens
- Enter the petting kraal at Village WaTuTu and groom a Nigerian dwarf goat
- Participate in daily giraffe feedings from 9 a.m. -noon
- Ride the shuttle around the park on warmer days; hop on and off from exhibit to exhibit
- Great for families; valid seven days a week
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor by over 2,000 reviews
Travelzoo Tip: The Living Desert is open until 1:30 p.m. daily through Sept. 30; last admission is at 1 p.m.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017