$28 – Bok Tower Gardens for 2 incl. Holiday Mansion Tour
Spend the day strolling through the lush Bok Tower Gardens, a National Historic Landmark, in full holiday splendor.
- For $28 (reg. $48), get admission for two adults
- For $15 (reg. $24), get admission for one adult
- For $7 (reg. $12), get admission for one child
- For $42 (reg. $58), get admission for two adults and two children, ages 5 and up
All options include:
- Admission to Bok Tower Gardens and a self-guided Holiday Home Tour of Pinewood Estate
- One complimentary cookie per person
Why We Love It
- Includes a holiday tour of Pinewood Estate, entirely decorated for the holidays
- Earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members and 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Enjoy walking tours and poinsettia displays to the tune of a carillon concert
Travelzoo Tip: A carillon is a musical instrument comprising at least 23 bells. Listen to it every day at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. from the Gardens' 205-foot, art deco Singing Tower.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Subject to weather conditions.
When You Can Go
Nov. 24, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018
(29 Member Ratings)