$99—Japanese omakase dinner in NYC for 2 w/sake
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in traditional "omakase," known for its elaborate and specially curated dishes, selected by master chef Yoshiko Sakuma—this type of Japanese meal utilizes the freshest ingredients available and changes seasonally. Travelzoo members can go on a culinary adventure in an intimate setting at Rabbit House, a sake bar in the Lower East Side.
- $99 for a six-course omakase dinner for two (reg. $230), valid Tuesdays-Sundays
- Includes one bottle of red, white, sparkling, rosé wine or sake (up to $50 value)
- You'll taste dishes like Scramble Egg with Tiny Vegetable in Straw Hat, Foie Gras Hand Roll Red Sushi, and Beer and Cactus Pear Oyster Shot; menu is subject to change seasonally
- Valid for dine-in by reservation only; omakase dining follows a three-seating system available at 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.
- Taxes are not included with this offer and will be paid at the restaurant; an automatic gratuity of 20% based on the original, non-discounted price of the services provided will be added.
- Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your reservation. No phone calls, OpenTable, Resy or online orders will be accepted.
- Not valid on: Holidays and holiday weekends; closed on Mondays
More Reasons to Go
- The restaurant offers omakase, an authentic Japanese dining experience
- Travelzoo members have previously loved this offer for its "gastronomic experience" and "excellent" food
- Owner and chef Yoshiko Sakuma has a dynamic culinary background, having worked at esteemed Bouley restaurants and become a trained sommelier early in her career
Travelzoo tip: Seating is limited, and it is recommended to book your reservation well in advance.
Merchant Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant's cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Tuesday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Please email email@example.com to book your reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. No phone calls, OpenTable, Resy or online orders will be accepted. Omakase dining follows a 3-seating system; available at 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax is not included; an automatic gratuity of 20% based on the original, non-discounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant). Limit 1 purchase per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on: holidays and holiday weekends (closed on Mondays).Limit 1 voucher per table per visit. Valid for 2 diners only. If your party has more than 2 guests, regular prices apply for each additional diner. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Seasonal items subject to change. Any food substitution requests must be made 24 hours in advance. Not valid on products. Not valid during special events, including Holiday Menus. Dining experience takes approximately 90 minutes, if applicable. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Course menus are not shareable and require the participation of the entire party.
(21 Member Ratings)